Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Before Jewelry




Years ago when I was still welding for a living I hoped for a day when I might have a shop of my own and make custom iron furniture. For a while we did dabble in such products. I would design, fabricate and weld the metal parts and Christina and I would mosaic the tops together. We also did mirrors of steel and mosaic tile. Marketing and shipping nightmares made us rethink our options. Eventually I took a class in stained glass work followed by a class in glass fusing, which natually led to my fixation on dichroic jewelry. Many of the earlier creations still adorn our home. Here are some photos of a few.

1 comment:

Satta King said...

Eating dark chocolate can improve your brain functions. Moderate intake of dark chocolate will not cause your clothing size to change, play bazaar satta king
play bazaar